Purrfect Choice Ragdoll Cattery
Terms and Conditions
1. Under no circumstances are these cats or kittens to be used for breeding purposes.
2. All kittens need to be spayed or neutered before they are 6 months of age. Adult cats need to be spayed or neutered within thirty days of adoption. Documentation from your veterinarian needs to be given to me before the registration papers are sent out.
3. Beginning 5/1/2012, the cost for optional registration papers is $50. This covers my cost to register the adult cat's litters and keep my prices down. Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to me with the spaying/neutering documentation from your vet so that I can send out the registration papers. Registration papers will not be sent out until the kitten is spayed or neutered. Registration papers sometimes take several months to have processed.
4. If I haven't received the spayed or neutered documentation from you within 9 months, legal action will be taken.
5. Unauthorized breeding of my bloodline, that took me 18 years to establish, can be considered grand theft. This can easily be proven by an inexpensive DNA test.
6. Please be sure that when you purchase a kitten, that you really want the kitten. I cannot take a kitten back into my house due to the potential of infections that the purchased kitten may have come in contact with while outside of my house.
7. I cannot provide
a refund once the kitten leaves my house.
8. Licensed and certified breeders may contact me for more information.
Signature of the Breeder:
Signature of the Purchaser: ________________________________________
Signature of the Witness (if available):______________________________